NEW DRIVER LICENSE AND ID CARD REQUIREMENTS:
If you visit an office for certain transactions or to obtain a driver license/id card you must bring specific proof of identification.
Listed below are valid documents to bring.
IDENTIFICATION: Bring one
- Certified U.S. birth certificate including territories and District of Columbia
*A hospital birth certificate is not acceptable.
- Valid U.S. Passport
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Alien registration receipt card (Green Card)
- Consular proof of birth abroad
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER: Bring one
- Social Security Card
- Paycheck showing Social Security number
- W-2 Form
- Any 1099 Form
NAME CHANGE: If applicable
- Original or certfied copy of all marriage certificates or court orders that show your name change.
*Uncertified photocopies are not valid.
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS: bring two (not post office box)
- Florida voter registration card
- Current automobile or homeowners insurance policy or bill
- Utility bill or hookup/work order
- Deed, mortgage, payment booklet, or rental agreement
- Statement from person you live along with two documents in that persons name
- W-2 form or any 1099 form
Learn what to bring and save a second trip!
Print your own personal checklist
****WE NOW ISSUE BIRTH CERTIFICATES****
|New Driver License Fees|
|Original Florida License||$54.25|
|Renewal of Class E||$54.25|